Prezentuję wywiad z członkiem grupy Mahjong News Caligin Tsukihara!
- How did you start at Mahjong?
Known from a manga, searched for rules and a set out of curiosity, then convinced friends to try it.
- What do you like the most about the game?
No matter how much you play – it never gets boring. Also unlike card games it has its own beauty in the “rituals” of arranging walls, discards, melds etc..
- How often do you play?
Once a week, twice if I’m lucky.
- Online or live Mahjong – which do you prefer and why?
Live. Having the tiles in hand and your opponent in front of you is more fun. I just can’t focus when I have only a bunch of pixels in front of me.
- How do you pratice?
- Favorite Yakuman?
- Any tournament achievements?
Never been to a tournament yet.
- A quick tip for Mahjong beginners?
Learn to avoid calling every callable tile that passes in front of you.